A premium fabric reinforced marine hose suitable for short, straight applications.
Heavy wall construction reinforced with, depending on diameter, 2 to 6 plies of tough synthetic spiral cord.
Compounded to resist engine heat, exhaust fumes, ozone, mild acids, engine coolant and salt water.
• For use where wire support is unnecessary
• Designed for engine coolant and water circulation, heat exchanger, discharge lines and short straight marine wet exhaust applications
• Extremely durable EPDM synthetic rubber liner tube and cover (ethylene propylene diene monomer)
• Max. temperature: 250°F (120°C)
• Marked continuously with size and part number
• Exceeds these standards for type certified wet exhaust hose: SAE J2006-R1, and ABYC & NMMA P-1 exhaust standards; Lloyd's Registry Type Approved Certified 02/00029
• Note that certain sizes are only available up to a length of 12 foot so you may need to join 2 pieces if you need longer
• 5-year warranty
• Black with blue stripe
• Sold by the foot