The easy to install PowerA Mark II control system provides fingertip operation of throttle and shift levers.
Using reliable and precise digital data transmission, this single or dual function control system is specifically designed to work on mechanically controlled as well as electronic and electro-hydraulic gas and diesel inboards, sterndrives and outboards.
The PowerA Mark II comes with many features including Dock Assist, which offers the operator the opportunity to reduce the sensitivity of the throttle function for easier dockside handling.
This system that can replace mechanical controls either on fully mechanical engines, or on fully electronical engins, or on engines with the combination of both characteristics.
• Private protocol can bus for data transmission
• Suitable for mechanical shift and throttle as well as electornic throttle and shift
• Connection of multiple stations up to 4 controls
• Modular system
• Direct communication with electronic engines (SAE J 1939 or NMEA 2000)
• Plug´n play connectivity
• Automatic engines synchronization
• Dock assist
• Fully programmable shift delays
• Personalized label upon request
• Compatibility with all mechanical throttle engines
• Compatibility with all electronic throttle engines (Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Scania, Iveco, FPT, Lombardini, VM Motori, FNM, Yanmar, CMD-Volkswagen, Hyundai ecc.)