Combining traditional styling with a low profile design, the B301 and B302 controls provide the look and feel of electronic controls without the cost. With a focus on efficiency these controls have been specifically designed to improve the functionality of older control systems, making the boat easier to control.
When coupled with the Mach series control cables with industry leading efficiency, this series of controls will provide nearly fingertip control of the control system. Single/Double lever / dual action control to operate both with throttle and shift.
• Suitable for any type of boats with outboard, inboard or I/O power plants
• Compact controls offering a unique low profile style compared to other controls available on the market
• Enables easy and safe shifting by preventing accidental gear engagement unless engine is idling
• Made of marine aluminium, chrome plated or powder coat finish
• Push in button disengages shift for warm-up
• Includes X12 neutral safety switch which prevents in-gear starting
• Exceeds EN ISO 11547 standards when X12 safety switch is installed