Engineered with a redundant dual wiper system, our unique VDO 'quiet arm’ and thick film technology, VDO ALAS I leads the field in reliability and durability. In fact, this family of senders has the ability to withstand over one million swing arm cycles without failure. ALAS I senders feature our unique slotted SAE five-hole flange mount, an industry first that gives you the utmost in versatility for sender mounting positions.
Three resistance values are available, 10-180 ohm, 240-33 ohm & 0-90 ohm. ALAS I senders are available with an optional low fuel warning contact circuit found in no other universal type sender.
• Available with low fuel warning contact
• Redundant ground connection
• Unique SAE 5-hole slotted mounting plate allows for positioning sender for left or right hand applications
• Stainless steel float arm and pivot adjusts from 5-1/2" to 15-3/4" (140mm to 400mm)
• No sink solid float
• Steel reinforced mounting hardware (included with single packed senders)
• VDO thick film element with 39-step resolution
• Redundant dual wiper system
• Quiet arm minimizes float movement