All these pressure senders are designed to work with VDO gauges ONLY.
• These senders are for dual station installations (1 sender : 2 gauges)
• Senders are matched to gauges according to the maximum reading on dial face.
• Note: NPTF = NPT Fine
• The "B" in the part number has to do with packaging quantities and can be ignored when selecting the type of sender you need
• "Component ID Stamp" is a short-hand identification code stamped onto the hex nut on the sender
• Standard Ground - Sender case to common ground; and Dual Station Ground, if applicable
• Floating Ground - Isolated terminal on gauge to common ground; and Dual Station Floating Ground, if applicable
Please note: These VDO senders have tapered threads and should NOT be used with Teflon® tape or pipe sealant. This will interfere with grounding, causing incorrect instrument readings.