The Velocitek Shift helps you stay in phase with intuitive wind shift tracking. Big numbers and bold arrows make it easy to see how much you’re headed or lifted. Massive buttons allow you to instantly store port and starboard reference angles on the fly.
The Shift's 1.5" compass digits can be read from over 100' away and its reflective LCD is easy to read in the sun, even through polarized sunglasses. The Shift uses a 9-axis solid-state sensor to completely track the orientation of your boat in three dimensions. The result is a smooth, instantly responsive compass that you can trust. The Shift features the same popular countdown timer as the Velocitek ProStart.
When you hear or see any type of start signal it’s the always the same drill: just hit the GUN button. If the timer isn’t running, it will start. If the timer is running it will sync. Shift’s red LED backlight won’t ruin your night vision and its solar-charged battery is good for over 60 hours of sailing in the dark. The Shift does not use any GPS technology and can be configured to comply with the rules of any class that allows electronic compasses.
• Sunlight-readable high-contrast LCD display
• 1.5" digit height; 120° viewing angle
• Compass Mode; Timer Mode
• Heading Repeatability: ±0.5°
• 900mAh Lithium Polymer battery with 4.7" x 1" polycrystalline silicon solar panel
• 100 hours battery life(60 hours with backlight)
• Bracket required (model 85 sold separately)
• 6 3/16"W x 3 7/8"H x 1 7/8"D