The value of an anchor windlass is not only assessed by the lifting power, but also by how quickly you can retrieve your anchor. The reversible motor has a very high output, resulting in low current consumption.
• Reversible motor
• Drum can be operated separately
• Manual back-up operation also possible
• Casing of anodized seawater resistant aluminum, other parts made of corrosion resistant materials
• Oil bath, supplied with sufficient lubrication for the life of the windlass
• 7-3/32" W x 10"L x 5-13/16" H
• Gypsy takes 8mm or 10mm DIN 766 chain