A convenient key fob style control allows you to control either a bow thruster, or both bow and stern thrusters, from anywhere on your boat. It has all the features of the wired controls, but is small enough to easily fit in your pocket. These units can be retrofitted for use with older style Vetus thrusters, as well as new models. They can also be used for remote operartion of anchor windlasses.
• Power on/power off
• Port and starboard direction buttons
• Built-in safety time delay when switching propeller direction
• Safety feature prevents accidental, or child, activation
• Automatic power off after 10 minutes of inactivity
• Complete units include a signal receiver unit