Drinking water in a Vetus flexible water tank remains virtually tasteless and odorless.
• The fabric layers shown in picture consist of an outer wear resistant layer (1), a stretch and puncture resistant reinforcement layer (2), and a special taste-free layer (3).
• Easily installed, no extra parts required, just fit the nipples and connect the hoses
• Tank assumes the shape of the space in which it is placed
• Can be positioned in places that are normally difficult to reach
• Tank is able to withstand higher pressures generated by pitching and rolling - welded seams have an extra internal strip added as reinforcement
• Includes: a 35mm (1-3/8") 90° fill nipple (installed at top of tank) and a 16mm (5/8") 90° outlet nipple (customer installed in desired location)