The Libero hatches are hand-polished before anodizing which prevents dirt, salt and grease from accumulating in the metal's microscopic pores, keeping them looking new. Hatches have optional anodized aluminum trim rings (counter flanges) and mosquito screens, each is sold separately.
• Hand-polished, anodized aluminum frame
• 1/2" "smoke" colored acrylic lens
• Some models are available with two options for corner radius
• Models 470R, 2020 and 3419 (shown) have a single hinge; all others have 2 hinges
• Models 470R, 2020 and 3419 have friction hinges and require no support arms
• Model 6262 has two support arms; all others have a single support arm
• Hatch CE classification: A II - deck, coachroof, cockpit and transom