NLP Waterlock Mufflers both silence engine noise, and collect the cooling water present in the exhaust hose when the engine is stopped, preventing drainage back into the engine. The dual stage construction of the NLP features separate upper and lower chambers. Compared with single stage waterlocks with only one chamber, such as the Vetus LP muffler, the NLP offers superior noise reduction with minimal back pressure.
• Both inlet and outlet connectors, as well as the entire upper chamber, rotate a full 360° to greatly simplify installation - especially in confined spaces
• Synthetic material - lightweight, durable, and completely corrosion-proof
• Both chambers have drain plugs for winter storage
• Supplied with securing straps
• For 2" hose, the larger NLP50S is suitable for longer exhaust runs compared to the NLP50
• 40mm Vetus hose for the NLP40 is available - see our Order# 156482
• In the image shown, the inlet is at the bottom and is marked on the muffler