Time to take the guess work out of maintaining your engine.
Knowing when to do preventive maintenance can be just as important as knowing what to do and how to do it.
The solution is the HM700 electronic digital hour meter with a trip reset.
This hour meter is not only accurate but has no moving parts.
Use the trip reset to keep a maintenance schedule, or as an alternative method for measuring gas consumption.
• Microprocessor controlled
• Either round or square design, with black or white face plate (white shown)
• Large LED display is easy to read
• Scrolling total counts up to 10,000 hours
• Trip function counts up to 99.9 hours