The Weaver Leaver3 is a rotating bracket which allows you to leave your outboard motor attached to your dinghy when it is stored in the raised position on Weaver Davits.
This Leaver3 model is designed for inflatables with a transom that is 4" - 6" lower than the top of the tubes.
It has extra extension so the motor won't rub on larger tubes when the dinghy is raised.
For transoms which are only 0- 4" lower than the top of the tubes, you must use the original Weaver Leaver - see Related Products, below.
• Allows motor to remain upright when the dinghy is stood on edge
• 13 inches of clear transom is required
• Maximum motor weight is 85 lb
• This kit includes everything that is needed to install on your dinghy - Leaver, long & short push pins, pad eye, adjustable stabilizing rod and mounting hardware
• For proper sizing, this item requires filling out a worksheet, and is custom built to your dinghy's specifications. It cannot be ordered on our website; please call 1-800-426-6390 for details
• Note: Image with outboard shows the original Leaver, but the Leaver3 functions similarly