This Snap Davit Kit work with soft or hard bottomed inflatable dinghies on yachts with swim platforms.
They hold the dinghy securely and tightly against the swim step, making it easy to get in and out, or to transfer equipment.
• Use for inflatables with a total weight not exceeding 150 lb
• Includes pairs of RS110 snap davit heads, oblong dinghy pads with SS yokes, and commonly used mounting hardware
• Glue to attach pads to the inflatable is sold separately; choose Hypalon® (such as WEA 2001 series) or PVC (such as WEA 3001 series), depending on inflatable material
• Use of optional WEA #Quick-Kit brackets will allow easy removal of davit heads from the swim step for a cleaner look, and increased safety
• Customized kits with Extended Snap Davit Heads (#WEA RBD100G-EXT) are available for swim steps with a highly curved outer edge; please call our sales team to specify the length needed
• Snap Davit heads are available in a variety of other configurations, including raised and offset to allow for various mounting contingencies including low swim steps - see separate entries, or call, for details
• Recommended for use with Weaver Stand-Off Brackets to stow the dinghy securely, and standing off the transom, while underway