Universal Dinghy Chocks are designed for mounting a hard bottomed inflatable or dinghy on the deck or bridge of a yacht. This Swivel model has stanchion pads that are attached to a rotating bolt with an articulating yoke, so the pads can rotate and swivel in any direction to adjust to the angle of the dinghy bottom/hull.
Optional extra long rotating bolts are available in four lengths to level the dinghy on sloped decks; sold separately.
The models indicated come with Removable Bases. These bases can be added to any set of chocks - but only at the time of ordering, as the stanchions come with an added locking mechanism. The low profile bases mount to the deck, and the stanchions slide in and lock, so you can remove them from your deck or bridge for safety, or if you want to use the area for other purposes.
• Set of 4 handcrafted chocks
• Easy to install, only takes a few minutes
• Made from 100% marine grade stainless steel
• Thick hypalon rubber pads on stanchions
• Stanchion footprint is 5" x 6-7/8"
• Swivel chock can be adjusted higher by using spacer bolts - up to 4" taller