Utilizing the largest dial size of the Endurance collection, the 145 Barometer/Comfortmeter combines a barometer with a thermometer and hygrometer in one instrument that is easy to read. The comfortmeter portion of the dial measures temperature and humidity while the barometer displays barometric pressure.
The Endurance Collection features several remarkable benefits never before available in nautical instruments. Unlike the marine instruments you grew up with, which in spite of all your polishing developed little pits and corrosion blemishes over time, this Endurance Clock has a maintenance-free, ultra-hard, brass finish guaranteed to NEVER tarnish or corrode.
Its patented Slide-n-Lock Mounting System eliminates the need for visible mounting screws and allows for easy removal for adjustments and battery replacement.
All Endurance instruments are weatherproof and designed for outdoor use.
• Will never tarnish or corrode - so it's maintenance free
• O-ring seal behind glass for weatherproof construction - designed to be used outdoors
• Slide ‘n Lock Mounting System with no visible mounting screws that allows for easy removal for adjustments, storage and security
• Temperature compensated, fully adjustable, aneroid movement
• Inch and millibar scales
• Calibrated for altitudes to 3,500 ft above sea level
• Beveled glass crystal
• O-ring seated behind glass for weatherproof construction
• Lifetime warranty on finish and movement
• Dial: 5-3/4" Base: 7-1/8" Depth: 1-7/8"
• United States Patent #7,293,456
• Number in the name refers to the dial diameter in millimeters