ROADrule USATONS is a quick reference tool that identifies the most common U.S. aids to navigation, rules of the road, and maneuvering and warning signals for U.S. waters. ROADrule takes a large amount of complex information and makes it easy to understand. Whether in a classroom or at the helm, critical decisions can be made quickly and with confidence with the aide of ROADrule. Its design is similar to a slide-rule. (Versions of ROADRule are also available for European Inland Canals and International Waters).
• Displays 38 navigation aid definitions
• Displays 12 Rules of the Road
• Identifies bridge lighting and Intracoastal Waterway markings
• The various buoyage markers are drawn in color to match the chart symbol.
• Actual view of maritime buoyage systems with corresponding chart symbols.
• Magnifying lens for clear readability of definitions
• Durable two-sided black PVC construction.
• Stored in a vinyl sleeve and fits nicely in a chart table.