Perhaps the most important gauge on board is a reliable fuel gauge. Running out of fuel can be more than an inconvenience; on the water, it can turn into an emergency situation. Connected to a high quality Wema tank sensor, this Fuel Level Indicator has proven to be one of the most reliable systems afloat. As an option, Wema offers an optional smart module and buzzer which will sound an alarm when the fuel reaches a user-determined minimum level.
• Can be used with any Wema System fuel sensor
• IP 67 protection rating for the whole gauge. Can work up to 1 meter underwater
• Excellent fog resistant performance
• Scratch resistant curved glass lenses
• Easy installation with multi-plug socket connections
• Easily select between either red or yellow backlight
• Default working voltage is 12V. Compatible with 24V systems. A drop resistor (included) is needed for the cross coil gauges to work with a 24V system