316 stainless steel Holding Tank Sensor senses the level of sewage in your holding tank. It is used in conjunction with a Wema Systems Holding Tank Gauge (Order# 75762 or 196909) or multi-tank panel, all of which are sold separately; see Related Products, below.
This unit is, essentially, an S5U 1-1/2" NPT threaded sensor with a protective outer tube around the float.
It is important to select a sensor which only extends to 3/4 of the tank depth to allow for the possible build-up of sediment, which can cause the unit to malfunction.
• 1-1/2" male NPT threads; uses an included 6-hole mounting adapter set
• All mounting hardware is included
• All 316 stainless steel
• Very easy to install; requires a 2-1/4" hole in tank to accept the 2-1/8" mounting collar
• Bolt pattern is 2-3/4"
• Outer sensor tube diameter is 1-21/32"
• Long term reliability under severe conditions
• Can be disassembled for cleaning, if necessary