205 Fast Hardener is a medium-viscosity epoxy curing agent. It is used in a majority of situations at lower temperatures to produce a rapid cure that develops its physical properties quickly at room temperature. When mixed with the 105 Resin in a five-part resin to one-part hardener ratio, the cured mixture yields a rigid, high-strength, moisture-resistant solid with excellent bonding and coating properties.
• Not intended for clear coating
• Pot life at 72°F - 9 to 12 minutes
• Cure to a solid state - 6 to 8 hours
• Cure to maximum strength - 1 to 4 days
• Minimum recommended temperature 40°F
• Use pumps 300, 306 or 309 to ensure proper mixing
• Yellow/amber tint
NOTE: West System resins and hardeners are each available in 4 sizes, and for each size of resin, there is a corresponding size container of hardener.
To ensure a correct match, be sure all containers are labeled with the same "group size" letter (A, B, C, or E). This letter can be found at the end of each part number on the can.