Used by boat builders as a bonding agent to hold dry materials and fabrics in place during the resin infusion process of building fiberglass boats or components.
This polymeric spray will not interfere with the curing process of vinyl esters, polyesters or styrene resins.
In fact, InfuZene crosslinks and hardens along with the ester or styrene to form an intergrated structure.
InfuZene eliminates the possibility of compromising the structural aspects of the part.
• Crosslinks with resins to form a lasting bond
• Safely fuses laminating materials to structural core surfaces
• Provides superior holding during the forming process
• Allows resin to obtain its maximum tensile and sheer strength
• Low shrinkage in curing
• Does not contribute to osmotic blistering
• Available in bulk quantities, please inquire