This low profile bilge pump has a narrow design that is ideal for tight spaces. The pump draws down to 3/8", while an integrated non-return valve prevents water from back-flowing into the bilge.
The multi-position outlet port can be rotated to either vertical or horizontal, allowing for installation in both low-clearance and narrow bilge compartments. Available in both standard and automatic models.
Automatic models contain an integrated sensor switch which senses water in the bilge and activates the pump when required.
Non-automatic models require a separate bilge pump switch, which will then determine the draw down capability of the installation.
• Quick and easy installation - multi position pump head and body
• Draw down is an amazing 3/8" with virtually no backflow
• Electric field sensing, solid state switching - no moving parts (automatic models)
• Unaffected by wave motion
• Integrated bleed ball prevents airlocks
• Unique, easy to clean strainer
• Maximum head discharge is 3m (9.8 ft)
• Dimensions: 8-3/8"L x 2-1/8"W x 2-15/16"H; standard pumps are approx. 7"L