Perhaps the ideal bilge pump system. This is a complete pre-wired bilge system including a high capacity Gulper Pump and a pre-wired submersible Strainer/Switch that can fit in low, confined spaces.
The pump mounts remotely, in a dry location. The low profile combination strainer and float switch is the intake, and is mounted in the bilge.
All you need to add are the connecting and outflow hoses and electric power. The fact that the pump can be located in a dry location greatly prolongs its useful life.
Like other bilge pumps, output varies depending on suction length and head height. Unlike centrifugal bilge pumps, however, the Gulper diaphgragm pump maintains much of its output over a wide range of work loads.
• Includes Gulper® IC and Strainer IC connected with a 12 ft (4m) wire
• Small footprint strainer fits into very confined bilge spaces and is easy to install
• Mounting bracket ensures pump stays in place, away from bilge water
• Maintenance-free, non-choke valves, and no filter to get blocked or need cleaning
• Soft start, soft stop — a very nice feature
• Self primes and runs dry without damage
• Strainer/Switch port orientation can be horizontal or vertical
• 3-year warranty