Self-priming with with a smooth mechanism, its high output makes it suitable for the family cruising boat, offshore racer or workboat. The large valves reduce the likelihood of blockage by any stray debris in the bilge water. This pump is approved for use in lifeboats and is used extensively for the manual pump-out of effluent holding systems. The design gives instant access to all parts for maintenance. In addition to bilge or effluent use, the Gusher 10 is also suitable for diesel transfer. It can empty a 54 gallon drum in less than 4 minutes.
• With 3 ft. of lift: 11 GPM @ 45 strokes/min; 17 GPM @ 70 strokes/min.
• With 6 ft. of lift: 10 GPM @ 45 strokes/min; 15 GPM @ 70 strokes/min.
• Max. priming height - 13-1/2 ft.
• Maximum head - 13-1/2 ft.
• 1 1/2" hose connection
• The BP3704 does not include a deck plate; it can be used with either the DP8904 (plastic) or DP3804 (alloy) deck plates, both of which include the rubber gaiter seal
• 5-year limited warranty