A double-action pump with free-flow, non-choke valves and a highly efficient pump chamber. Constructed from anodized and epoxy coated aluminum alloy to protect it from corrosion. The valves, diaphragms and pump chambers can be serviced without tools. This model is for on deck mounting, but other common mounting options are available. Approved as a lifeboat bilge pump. Also approved as an emergency fire pump for small vessels.
• 1 1/2" hose connection
• With 3 ft. of lift: 19 GPM @ 45 strokes/min; 29 GPM @ 70 strokes/min.
• With 6 ft. of lift: 18 GPM @ 45 strokes/min; 28 GPM @ 70 strokes/min.
• Double action, high output
• Twin diaphragms
• Nitrile valves and diaphragms to cope with oily bilge water, effluent and diesel
• Maximum self-priming height - 13-1/2 ft.
• Maximum head - 13-1/2 ft.