Easy to install with a choice of bulkhead, or thru-deck models. It is constructed from corrosion resistant, glass-reinforced polpypropylene and its large single pump chamber and generous valve apertures have been designed to give a very smooth, high volume flow rate. A lightweight pump with a light easy action capable of standing up to vigorous use. It is ideal for wet boats, large or small.
• With 3 ft. of lift: 18 GPM @ 45 strokes/min; 28 GPM @ 70 strokes/min.
• With 6 ft. of lift: 17 GPM @ 45 strokes/min; 26 GPM @ 70 strokes/min.
• 1-1/2" hose connections
• Less tiring over long periods
• Spring assisted valve helps priming and prevents valve collapse
• Clamp ring is easily removed for pump head rotation and quick maintenance
• Maximum self-priming height - 13-1/2 ft.
• Maximum head - 13-1/2 ft.