These strainers fitted with valves are indispensible for manual bilge pumps, where the valve prevents drainback and loss of prime in-between strokes. The greater the lift, the most important a foot valve becomes.
• Dual sized port is suitable for 1" hose, or can be cut for 1-1/2" hose
• Available in top entry for deeper bilges, or side entry for shallower bilges
• Stops debris entering suction hose
• Inlet faces down, and allows maximum amount of water to be pumped from the bilges
• Fitted non-return valve prevents drainback
• Removable strainer for easy cleaning