The sleek, recessed design of these cleats lessens the clutter on deck. The rounded, flush design has a height of less than 1" in the closed position. They are easy to operate - just push down to release the cleat, push down again to lock it. The precision-built design does not rattle in either position. Made of cast 316 stainless steel; all exposed parts are mirror polished.
• Strong and easy to install
• Welded stud design - no exposed fasteners
• All models require hose connections to drain water
• Available in standard and heavy duty models
• Standard models require only 4 round mounting holes - just drill and drop into place
• Heavy Duty models require that a slot be cut in the deck between the 2 cleat posts
• Note: in spite of the information provided by the manufacturer for maximum line sizes, you'll find that 1/16" diameter line per inch of cleat still works well