The Automatic Generator Start panel is a Xanbus Enabled device that can automatically activate a generator to provide a Freedom SW3000, MS or RS Inverter/Charger with power to recharge depleted batteries or assist with heavy loads. Compatible with popular generators, it adds intelligence to power management and eliminates time spent monitoring batteries and inverter loads. The Automatic Generator Start can be customized to activate the generator based on low battery voltage, battery state of charge, thermostat operation, or load size on the inverter. A Quiet Time setting prevents the generator from starting at inconvenient times like nightfall. LED lights display the status of the Automatic Generator Start, while all user defined settings are programmed through the System Control Panel.
• Built-in emergency shutdown
• Compatible with Onan, Kohler, Westerbeke, Northern Lights, Generac, and Powertech generators
• Meets UL458 Marine and RV standards
• Comes with 20-pin 18" generator connection cable harness
• Ethernet network connection cables are sold separately