The Freedom Xi is equipped with quick-connect AC terminals, ignition control capability and programmable smart battery management logic. The quick-connect AC terminal on both AC input and output enables incredibly easy installation. The ignition control feature minimizes unintended battery drain. The new Freedom Xi is designed for cold harsh winter environment with consistent performance down to -20°C.
The Freedom Xi Inverter features true sine wave output and is designed to operate sensitive electronics like entertainment systems and appliances in boats, RV’s and commercial trucks. The Freedom Xi is available in two models: 1000 watts and a 2000 watts.
• 1000 / 2000 watts continuous AC power
• 2X continuous power surge for demanding loads
• Cold temperature performance down to - 20°C for the harsh winter environments
• Quality, reliability and safety that meets stringent CSA and UL458 with marine supplement standard
• Configurable Ignition control that helps to minimize battery drain
• Quick connect AC terminal block for fast and reliable installation
• Detachable remote panel for convenient system status monitoring
• Programmable Smart Battery Management logic to facilitate extended battery use & life.
• Overload, over temperature, under/over voltage protection