Xtra-Tuf neoprene boots are built specifically for those industries which traditionally take a heavy toll on workboots and worker's feet.
They provide flexible, all-day comfort, and the best protection against a broad range of acids, corrosives, and oils.
They are seamless, watertight, and provide truly amazing grip on slippery surfaces in the most severe commercial fishing, farm, and work conditions.
• Tall version - 15" tall, high calf
• Easy on, easy off
• Dipped neoprene construction, top to bottom
• Seamless uppers to make them 100% waterproof
• Improved ankle fit for enhanced support
• Cork cushioned insoles for day-long, on-your-feet comfort
• Self-cleaning, flexible Chevron soles for sure grip, great traction and maximum comfort
• Both insulated and non-insulated styles
• Felt insole available for extra insulation - see Related Products, below