Z Care Concentrated Sail, Deck & Surface Cleaner is a powerful and concentrated formula that will rejuvenate the appearance of your decks, sails, canvas and teak by quickly and safely removing dirt, grease, and stains caused by algae, mold and mildew.
Concentrated. The first thing you'll notice when you pick up the bottle is how heavy it is. One gallon of concentrate makes 7 gallons of cleaner.
After cleaning with Z Care Sail, Deck and Surface Cleaner, you should follow with a treatment of Z Care Stain Barrier to prevent the regrowth of mildew, mold, and algae for up to two years. See Related Products, below.
• Advanced technology quickly cleans both composite (plastic), fabric and wood surfaces without the damaging effects of bleach or acids
• Begins cleaning on contact
• Concentrated; one gallon makes 7 gallons of cleaner - covers 2,00 sq ft
• No bleach
• No acid
• Phosphate free
• Safe for use around plants and animals when used as directed
Concentrated Sail, Canvas, Teak and Deck Cleaner is used by sailmakers when they clean your sails. Here is their method:
1. In a container large enough to soak your sail, dilute Z Care Concentrated Sail Deck & surface Cleaner 6 parts water to 1 part concentrate.
2. Stir the sail in the mixture for 2-1/2 days.
3. Rinse off with a hose and allow to sit for a day in plain water in the same container.
4. Hoist the sails to dry.
Feeling a bit daunted? Don't own a 50 gallon container? Even though you can do it yourself, we still recommend professional sail cleaning not only for its convenience and the experience they bring to problem situations, but also because as part of the cleaning process, they will inspect your sail and catch small maintenance issures before they become big problems.