ZF Mathers watertight engine control heads come in single and dual engine configurations. These are the single engine versions with "standard" height levers.
Each model features: single-lever control of forward/reverse and speed, multi-station capability with station transfer button, "station-in-command" indicator lights, neutral start and transmission oil pressure safety interlocks, engine synchronization indicators, plug-in connections, as well as audible and visual indicators.
• Warm-up mode; two idle speeds (high and low)
• Speed/shift sequence protection - allows shifting from full ahead to full astern in a single motion without engine or gear damage
• Precise, instant response
Single Control Heads
Single Control heads can be mounted almost anywhere the operator chooses. Fluid, fingertip response provides constant control while docking, anchor handling, or deck tending.
• Single control
• T-Lever controls
• Available with left or right lever positions
• Injection molded housing
• Includes mounting gasket and cable gland