You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Stikit roll sandpaper comes with a removable liner to protect the adhesive from dust.
These papers utilize high-performance Purple abrasives, designed to cut faster and last longer, to obtain maximum usage from each piece.
They provide provide the greatest value per dollar and the highest quality and performance available.
All these 700 series papers are constructed of a unique blend of premium aluminum oxide grains and an incredibly durable man-made ceramic mineral - Cubitron - for extra long life.
All these sheets have a stearate coating to prevent loading and provide a consistent finish.
In 735U and 740I the coating is clear, in the others, it is white - making the papers appear light purple.
• Comes in a box that serves as a dispenser
• Resin bonded for heat resistance
• Loading resistant stearate coating makes these papers a good choice when accumulation is a problem
• Sold by the box
Heavy on the technical side...
• 735U - Has a medium C-weight backing; 180 - 80 grit, dark purple, with an open-coat abrasive pattern for a more aggressive cut than a comparable closed-coat abrasive of the same grade
• 745I - Has a heavy E-weight backing; 80 grit only, light purple, with an evenly distributed closed-coat abrasive pattern
• 740I - Has a heavy E-weight backing; 80 - 36 grit, dark purple, also with an open-coat for a more aggressive cut