You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Structural Adhesive is a two-part urethane adhesive which cures rapidly at room temperature and can be accelerated with heat.
It has good adhesion to a wide variety of glass, plastic and metal substrates.
• General purpose gray structural adhesive
• Easy to mix, sets up quickly, spreads smoothly, and cures to an extremely strong bond
• Use for trim, fiberglass, and flexible body parts repair
• Must be used within 2 minutes of mixing, or bond strength will be compromised
• Contact/clamping pressure is necessary
• Cures to "handling" strength in 1 hour; full cure in 8 hours (75° F)
• Two 2 fl oz tubes/kit