This sander uses the airflow that drives the motor to generate a vacuum at the sanding surface, which is ducted into the tool's exhaust port.
This tool is ideal for flat surface finishing, sealer sanding, and working in tight corners.
With its relatively small 1/8" orbit diameter, these sanders can sand along a critical edge.
Boatyard workers love them for being able to sand right up to a boot stripe or brightwork without damaging the existing paintwork or varnish.
The sander comes complete with sander, Clean sanding Hookit pad, 1" filter bag adapter (#20453), and Clean Sanding filter bag.
Additional adapters are available; see Related Products, below.
• Uses 3M 236U pre-cut 3" x 4" Hookit™ Sheets
• Powerful 0.24 hp motor
• Internal exhaust port for 1" hose
• Precision balanced, designed for smooth operation
• 10,000 max. rpm
• Tool has a 3/8" air inlet
• Optimal airflow for the rpms specified = 17 SCFM
• 3 finger grip sizes available; 2-3/4" (Med.) is standard
• 1-year warranty
Note - Not recommended for use with a central or shop vacuum, as these can pull dust through the gearbox, damaging the tool.