The safer alternative to wire brushes for aggressive removal of paint and rust from metal surfaces — without damaging the metal.
They are perfect for difficult-to-reach areas such as door jambs and pinch welds, where they will moderately conform to uneven shapes.
• Constructed of a three-dimensional durable web
• Perfect for stripping paint from metal surfaces, or barnacles and debris from underwater metal surfaces like thru-hulls and propellers
• Extra coarse, sharp silicon carbide abrasive
• Open web offers rigidity and resists loading
• Priced by the single disc
Note — these are Roloc + discs.
Roloc+ products have an extended shaft on the Roloc™ stud for added strength, and must be used with a Roloc + disc holder.
They will not work with a standard Roloc disc pad.
See Related Products, below.
This disc is also available in a double stacked version with a 1/4" shank for power tools; see Related Products.