These bypass models install under your sink and tap into the cold water line. They produce filtered water at moderate flow rates via a separate faucet (included with retail models) that mounts on your sink counter.
3M Cuno RV and Marine Filtration Systems are designed to address a wide range of concerns about the quality of water from small, non-municipal, and other public hookups. They reduce contaminants such as chlorine, sediments, silt and rust - providing clear, odor-free, good-tasting water directly from the tap.
• All these filter heads accept either A or C cartridges
• A filter's carbon core removes more than 95% of chlorine, bad tastes and odors
• A filters also eliminate sediments, silt and rust down to 1 micron
• C filters include the same carbon core and add the reduction of mercury, lead, and certain pesticides plus removal of 99.99% of parasitic cysts like Giardia down to 0.5 microns
• Both A and C filters are have a bacterial growth inhibitor
• By-pass valve/plug allows for easy winterizing and line sanitizing
• Change cartridge in seconds with no water spillage
• Installation kit includes filter head with mounting bracket, cartridge, and by-pass valve/plug. Also includes a dedicated faucet with 1/4" tubing and tool-less self-piercing saddle valve
• OEM models do not include any fittings or faucet - just the filter head and the cartridge
• Flow rate: 0.5 gpm; Capacity: 500 gal