These open-cell urethane foam tapes are soft, conformable and offer excellent vibration, shear, and high temperature adhesion.
This makes them ideal for a wide range of general purpose mounting and joining applications.
Bond strength increases substantially with natural aging.
May be used instead of mechanical fasteners (screws, bolts and studs) for various permanent mounting applications.
• Thick open-cell foam flexible carrier with high shear, high temperature resistant Type 100 acrylic adhesive on both sides
• Fills gaps and bonds to irregular surfaces
• Use for mounting mirrors, interior signs, soap dispensers, wire/cable clips, etc.
• For indoor use, and outdoor in protected applications
• Natural colored foams will yellow with age, but does not affect performance
• Wide temperature range, once bonded
• 4056 is simply a black version of 4016
• 4008 foam is approx. 40% denser, and twice as thick as 4016 or 4056 (see spec table)
• Priced by the roll