3M Dry Lay-up Adhesive is a sprayable adhesive for holding glass fabrics and roving in place in the mold during the resin infusion process.
It features a visible red color for easy identification of spray quantities, wide spray pattern, and a fast, strong tack level for holding the heaviest fiberglass fabrics.
For the ultimate in ease of use, this bulk container adhesive should be sprayed with your shop air supply, using a 3M™ HGP Spray Gun — which utilizes disposable tips and cup liners for fast, easy cleanup and reduced solvent usage and disposal. See Related Products, below.
This bulk format can also be brushed or rolled.
• Synthetic elastomer-based adhesive
• Fast tacking
• High coverage
• Working time from 15 seconds to 15 minutes, depending on conditions
• Bulk container product can be sprayed with standard or 3M's HGP spray guns
• Do not brush or roll
• Clean with 3M™ Adhesive remover, toluene, or MEK
• Available in aerosol form; see Related Products, below
• Approx. coverage: 2,180 ft²/gallon @ 0.5 gm/ft² (dried weight)
Not VOC compliant.
Consult local state air quality regulations.