Applies translucent adhesive in a controlled "lace" pattern.
Forms a permanent bond with typical shear strength of 45 psi (initial) to 230 psi (ultimate) and peel strength of 25 piw (lb/inch of width).
Various spray widths from 1" to 12" can be achieved.
For the ultimate in ease of use, this bulk container adhesive should be sprayed with your shop air supply, using a 3M™ HGP Spray Gun — which utilizes disposable tips and cup liners for fast, easy cleanup and reduced solvent usage and disposal. See Related Products, below.
This bulk format can also be brushed or rolled.
• For two surface bonding only
• Only needs 1 minute of drying time
• Bonding within 15 minutes is recommended
• Uses include: construction, display assembly, furniture assembly/repair and general assembly tasks
• Not for sale in California and other states; consult local air quality regulations before using
• Available in aerosol and spray cylinder form; see Related Products, below
• Approx. 100 ft² of coverage @ 1 gm/ft² (dried weight) per lb of wet adhesive