This is a faster curing version of the "industry standard" 3M™ Marine Adhesive/Sealant 5200.
3M 5200 Fast Cure forms an extremely strong seal which retains its strength above or below the water line. Use for structural bonding of wood, fiberglass, gelcoat, primed metal. Only available in white.
• Tack-free: 60 min
• Tensile strength: 1,000 psi
• Shore A hardness: 60
• Elongation: 850%
• Overlap shear strength for gelcoat (70°F): 600 psi
• Non-shrinking, non-sagging
• Stays flexible, allowing for some structural movement
• Use above or below the waterline
• Excellent resistance to weathering and salt water
• Absorbs stress caused by shock, vibration, swelling or shrinking
• Best used when no removal is anticipated