The marine industry standard — this pre-filter offers reliable protection against both oil and non-oil based particles, as well as dusts and mists, with a filtering efficiency of 95%.
The 2071 particulate filter can attach directly to any 3M™ bayonet facepiece when only particulate hazards are present.
In environments where both harmful vapors and particulates exist, the 2071 filter should be mounted on an appropriate 3M organic or chemical vapor cartridge — as vapor cartridges, alone, do not protect against particulates.
(Attaching over a vapor cartridge requires use of a 3M 502 adapter; see Related Products, below.)
• Suitable for all marine applications such as grinding, sanding, sawing, welding, brazing, torch cutting, soldering, and sweeping.
• Do not use for sandblasting or asbestos abatement.
• As required, use with appropriate gas or vapor cartridge
• Lightweight, simple and easy to use
• Advanced Electret Media with electrostatically charged microfibers capture particles, but let air through - for easier and cooler breathing
• Unique flexible filter material resists abrasion and wetting
• Flame resistant material
• Priced by the pair