Use this air-powered, non-vacuum rectangular random orbital sander for flat surface finishing, sealer sanding, and working in tight corners.
With its relatively small 1/8" orbit diameter, these sanders can sand along a critical edge.
Boatyard workers love them for being able to sand right up to a boot stripe or brightwork without damaging the existing paintwork or varnish.
The sander comes with a Hookit pad (#20433).
A Stikit pad is available by special order (MMM 20432).
• Uses 3M 236U pre-cut 3" x 4" Hookit™ Sheets
• Powerful 0.24 hp motor
• Precision balanced, designed for smooth operation
• 10,000 max. rpm
• Tool has a 3/8" air inlet
• Optimal airflow for the rpms specified = 17 SCFM
• 3 finger grip sizes available; 2-3/4" (Med.) is standard
• 1-year warranty