These are the Sandblaster disposable, foam-backed abrasive sheets that are sized for the smaller "Detail" Sandblaster Sanding Block — ideal for hard to get into areas.
These "clip-on" sanding pads have a soft foam backing that easily conforms to surface irregularities for a consistent finish.
The foam-backed pads can even be held in your hand for sanding especially intricate shapes and curved surfaces - like moldings and furniture legs and details.
• Use on wood, metal, or plastic
• The abrasive used in these pads is 3M's premium Cubitron™ - a fast-cutting, exceptionalbly durable synthetic mineral that lasts up to 7 times longer than conventional sandpaper of comparable grits
• Pads are washable and clog resistant
• Coarser grits (180-80) have an A-weight paper-backing over the soft foam backing
• Finer grits (400-220) have the Cubitron mineral applied directly to the foam, and are especially soft and flexible
• Pad dimensions before folding over the block: 2-1/4" x 5-3/4"
• Color-coded packaging for easy grit identification
• 3 pads per pack