You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Ideal for dry or wet sanding of wood, paint, metal, plastic and drywall. Can also be used for cleaning or prepping boat hulls.
When finished, simply rinse and reuse.
Conformable, comfortable, flexible and convenient and available in fine (approx. 100 grit) and medium (approx. 60 grit) grades.
The full thickness medium sponge is perfect for preparing old bottom paint for a new coat; used wet, it keeps the air clean of dust.
• Full thickness sponge is medium-soft foam with abrasive surfaces on 4 sides
• High flexibility sponge is very soft foam with abrasive surfaces on 3 sides
• Fine Grade sponges feel like approx. 100 grit
• Medium Grade sponges feel like approx. 60 grit
• Can be used wet or dry
• Size is 3-3/4"L x 2-5/8"W
• Priced by the each; retail packaged
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 212716||MFG #: 051115-00408|
|Medium Grade Full Thickness|
|SKU #: 212715||MFG #: 051115-00409|
|Fine Grade Full Thickness|
|SKU #: 212718||MFG #: 051115-00630|
Special Order Only
|Medium Grade Flexible|
|SKU #: 212717||MFG #: 051115-00631|
|Fine Grade Flexible|