This Faceshield adds a premium silicone hard coat polycarbonate visor, and a faceseal made with non-glare/non-reflective material to the basic M-105 Versaflo Faceshield.
For most applications, you will want to purchase the optional M-170 inserts, which cover the large top ventilation holes, providing head protection from dirt and debris, as well as minimal protection from contact with stationary objects. See Related Products, below.
Breathing Tube and Regulator (for supplied air), or PAPR (for powered air) are sold separately - see Related Products.
Versaflo™ M-Series Headgear, with a supplied air connection fitting, offers dependable protection, exceptional comfort, and ease of use.
Versaflo faceshields are replacements for 3M's popular L-501 red Bump Cap, now discontinued.
The headgear is lightweight, compact, and easy to maintain, while helping to provide the wearer with protection from a range of hazards.
Their versatility makes them suitable for many applications.
• Adjustable Airflow — A built-in air deflector allows users to direct the location of the airflow inside the headgear for increased control and comfort.
• Easily Adjustable Suspension — Featuring an articulating ratchet suspension, M-Series products can be easily adjusted for the comfort of each individual user.
The smooth ratchet mechanism allows for precise tightening control.
• Modern, Well-Balanced, Comfortable Design — Versaflo M-Series headgear is lightweight, with excellent balance.
The suspension includes four-point textile straps for optimal fit and weight distribution.
• Easy Maintenance — Easily removable parts allow simple cleaning, maintenance and replacement.
• New Visor — A new visor design combines excellent peripheral and downward vision with good optical clarity.
Coated visor option provides added chemical and scratch resistance.
• Versatility —To suit a wide range of needs, industries, and applications, Versaflo M-Series headgear offers faceseals, covers
and shrouds in a variety of fabrics.
Accessories include earmuffs, peel-offs, and a chin strap.
The Respiratory Faceshield provides respiratory (OSHA APF 25) and limited eye (ANSI Z87.1-2010) protection.
This faceshield can be used with these air sources — GVP PAPR; Breathe Easy PAPR; TR-300 PAPR; V-Series Supplied Air Valves.
• Weighs approx. 600 gm (1.4 lb) for the complete assembly
• Light, well-ventilated shell offers maximum comfort
• Recommended for most powder handling, paint spraying, and general maintenance applications where an approved level of head protection is not required
• Available with additional options for visors and faceseal fabrics by special order; please inquire at 800-426-6930