You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Advanced Automatic Identification System (AIS) technology comes to the rescue with this compact and affordable man overboard beacon with integrated Digital Selective Calling (DSC) and GPS. Unlike a personal locator beacon, which signals orbiting search and rescue satellites, AISLink sends an alert message within seconds to all local vessels with an AIS receiver and/or AIS-enabled plotter and the DSC alarm on your vessel’s VHF can also be signaled.
The AISLink MOB may be configured by the user to enter the vessel's DSC MMSI number by downloading the programming software to your Windows computer or by accessing the web based programming software. Click on the "Configure" link below to access either software version and then follow the on-screen instructions in order to configure the AISLink MOB. Additional configuration instructions can be found in the product manual.
• Classification: AIS Personal MOB Beacon
• Activation Method: Manual or Water Activated
• Antenna: Sprung
• Range: 4 Nautical Miles
• Transmit Power: 1 Watt EIRP
• Frequency: AIS Channel 1 - 161.975 MHz, AIS Channel 2 - 162.025 MHz
• Battery: 5 year dedicated Lithium Battery
• Battery Life: 48 hours continuous/5 year storage life
• GPS: Internal 50 channel receiver
• Strobe: Flashing white LED
• Waterproof: 50m (IP68)
• Dimensions: 5.1" x 2" x 1.6" (129mm x 52mm x 40mm)
• Weight: 5.8oz (165g)
• Warranty: 2 years