Head offshore or into the mountains with confidence. With three levels of integrated signal technology - GPS positioning, a powerful 406MHz signal and 121.5MHz homing capability - the AquaLink quickly and accurately relays your position to a worldwide network of Search and Rescue satellites, reducing search time and increasing your chances of survival.
Tap into the same field-tested rescue technology used by the U.S. Military, Coast Guard, NATO Special Forces and Arctic explorers.
• Broadcasts a unique registered distress signal that not only tells rescuers where you are, but who you are
• Onboard GPS can fix your position to within 100 meters and then relay your distress call to orbiting satellites in as little as 2-3 minutes
• A separate homing signal and integrated LED strobe light guide rescuers to your exact location
• Small enough to be easily carried in a pack or pocket, or can be worn in quarters or on a life vest - floats if dropped overboard
• Performs a full function self-test of internal circuitry, battery power, and 406MHz transmission - so you know it's working
• Built-in GPS acquisition test mode
• Bright LED strobe
• Exceeds 24 hour operation at -4°F, typical performance is 35 hours at -4°F
• Non-Hazmat lithium battery: 6-year useful life; 11-year storage life
• Made in the USA
• An optional paid subscription service is available so that when you manually test your EPIRB, it sends a signal to an email address or cell phone, indicating that you are Okay