You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Drastically increase your probability of survival at sea with the multiple built-in redundancies of the GlobalFIX V4 marine distress EPIRB. Upon activation, the GlobalFIX™ V4’s robust internal GPS accurately fixes your exact location. Your coordinates are then broadcast via a powerful 406 MHz distress signal to Search and Rescue forces worldwide. In the absence of GPS data, orbiting Cospas-Sarsat satellites can accurately triangulate your position using the 406 MHz signal alone. A 121.5 MHz homing signal further guides searchers to your exact position.
GlobalFIX™ V4 offers the very latest in marine electronic lifesaving technology:
• Highly visible LED strobe - Energy efficient
• Internal 66 channel GPS – Faster acquisition from a cold start
• High efficiency electronics – Performance you can count on
• User replaceable battery – 10 year battery life
• Professional grade design - Engineered, tested and built for years of use in harsh environments
• Simple manual activation – Keypad with protective cover to prevent false alarms